Monday, February 16, 2009

RKS Fan Facebook Group

Apparently, Facebook is popular or something, and I've started using it again for reasons beyond my own comprehension. I guess it's alright. So, I decided to create a Facebook group for RosenkreuzStilette fans that you can find right here in this very link. For those of you who use social networking sites more than you use anything else, I will be posting updates there as well as here on the latest news concerning the game itself and the Darkside-Zeppy Translation Project, which is definitely currently in progress.

Oh, here's something I found a while back on the uploader. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of fan base, here's a drawing I did which has some of the RKS characters. (plus a slight re-design of Schwer's pet squid.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Super_Justin.jpg

    ReplyDelete