About a week or so ago, there was an update to the [erka:es] blog about what’s going on with RKSF. I really didn’t real like updating for a small blog post, but nothing’s happened and I don’t feel like being lazy anymore/waiting for the next big batch of information updates, so here’s what the deal is/was, thanks to our resident translator:
- First half of the bosses are done, and about 15 new normal enemies and traps have been made and are working in game.
- Picture is of one of the enemies and a trap.
- WOMI thinks he'll be able to finish all of the normal enemies in about a week (today), and then he'll work on mid-bosses and then the latter bosses.
- First 8 bosses are done, but he wants to work on them, not satisfied, etc.
- Because he's working on just RKSF stuff, his own site won't be updated, so everything will be posted on erka:es' website.
There you have it. They’re pressing forward. Let’s hope for the best!