Thursday, January 8, 2009
RKS Challenge 003: Dash Hopes
It's Grolla time. Enter the Grolla Mode code (Left, Right, Weapon Change-R, Weapon Change-L at the [erka:es] company screen), select Arcade Mode, head over to Sichte's stage, and get ready for a race. The objective, as usual, is to complete the stage. Fastest replay time wins!
- You must dash-jump for all movement. You cannot walk. You cannot jump normally. You must dash when wall-climbing. This, of course, does not apply to ladders. (For clarification, a dash-jump means that you must dash and then immediately jump; most of your movement will be aerial.)
- The only exceptions to this are when progression through the level requires it and when Sichte uses her desperate time-stop knife attack. You are not required to dash-jump to avoid that, simply because I do believe it would be impossible to avoid the attack if you did.
Remember, Grolla takes double damage, so you might want to step carefully. Also, remember that these challenges are usually up for about 2 weeks, so watch the clock. Let the race commence! And special thanks to Hiryuu for doing the graphics for me!
To submit your replays, please use the RosenkreuzStilette Uploader Site. Please follow these easy instructions.
1) Name the .rpy file whatever you want, ZIP it, and upload it here. (Note: Please make sure your replay is in a .zip archive.)
2) Enter the comment "Dash Hopes" in the comment box.
3) Click here to upload the file.
Please leave a comment with your name and the number of your upload. Thanks, have fun, and good luck!