Alrighty, here’s some more info from the latest [erka:es] update, courtesy of our resident translator.
- He finished tweaking (more like completely remaking) Luste's and Liebea's bosses this week.
- Finished most if not all of their graphics as well.
- Liebea's was in one of the trials, but her tower stage theme got sucked in with Trau's stage, so now she has a new one with all new movements.
- Put up Pamela because of the request. But he doesn't have any movements or attacks or anything done for her yet, so you can expect a lot of changes of those pictures from now until the end.
- He's fixing up Grolla now. He plans on taking out the slippery floor in the boss room because screw that.
- Apparently they changed Freudenstachel to go back to max power after losing a life? Taking a while to balance that out with boss difficulty.
- Mail form should point to the new address, so you can use that now. Don't expect any answers from Isemiya though.
- Hissatsu mailed in laughing that Dolis was overpowered. Apparently Dolis's dodging during her attacks in the later half of her lifebar is too good, so he plans on changing that.
- He'll work on her or Sichte afterwards.
- He's going about randomly but Schwer will definitely be last, because her attack pattern will be the most complicated.
- The next trial will probably come out after he's finished up the game, so it'll be a while.
We got a Pamela update thanks to ColonelRVH, so that’s pretty cool, and apparently WOMI has enough programming knowledge to turn this into a one-man show. Will we see a return to Isemiya? WHO KNOWS? Will we see a winter Comiket release? Almost without a doubt. Stay tuned!