Saturday, October 3, 2009
As ViperAcidZX pointed out in the last post's comments section, the password system has not been updated for Freudenstachel's demo, so old passwords will still work.
- Dolis Warmind provides a new weapon that probably acts similarly to Remilia Scarlet's weapon for Alice, Bloody Curse, in MegaMari: Marisa no Yabou. It is an aerial projectile attack, but its flight path is currently unknown. Because it has no sprite, the attack is currently invisible.
- Dolis's weapon has no effect on any of the bosses.
- Use of any blank weapon will deplete all weapon energy from every weapon you have except for Freudenstachel and Weissteufel.
- Freudenzwinger completely devastates the Astaroth mid-boss in Grolla's stage.
- So far, there is no evidence of a substitute for Eins or Zwei.
- The image portraits for the blank weapons are slightly different from the ones with names. Most notably is that Freudia's image is improved from the blank prototypes.
- Story Mode passwords still work, and it even labels replays accordingly, but there's no dialogue to be had.
- Entering the Iris Palace password will still take you there, though everything will be blank. However, you will still hear the Iris Capsule, and if you wait, you will enter an empty Golden Palace stage.
If we find anything else, you'll hear it here first.